Saturday 3 April 2010

Which Artist is the Greatest Artist in the World?

Imagine this - Imagine being able to meet Picasso, Michaelangelo, or one of the other famous artists in history. Imagine being able to speak with that artist, to hear from him, to express yourself to him. Imagine being able to touch the masterpieces that now sell for many millions of dollars. Could you even imagine even being in the same room with any of those artists? What about Degas? What would you do to be in his presence? There are so many wonderful artists, both dead and both alive. What about today's current artists. What about the artists in the past, the artists' whose work graces the walls and hallways of the Louvre? Would you want to meet any of them?

Have you ever had an opportunity like this? Probably not. But what if you could meet the best artist in the world, the most-well-known and most popular artist, would you make arrangements to do that? What if you could meet this artist for free (no charges, no fees, no money)? What would you do then. You would jump at that opportunity, correct?

Well, yesterday I had an opportunity like that, a very rich opportunity. In one single day, I had the opportunity to meet the world's most famous artist, and we went to lunch together. We sat there quietly, while I spoke and He listened. It should have been the other way around, correct? I should have been the one listening not the one talking but there I was, talking my head off. And still, it was okay. This was my opportunity of a lifetime. Would this chance ever happen again? Would I have this chance again in my lifetime? And did I share this with anyone? Wow. What would you have done if this was you and this was your opportunity? Would you have shared it with me? Would you have called me up and said, "Hey, I've got the greatest artist in the world here, come have lunch with us!"?

How many would do that? Or would you keep it a secret for yourself? Anyways, what I am writing about is this, I had this great chance yesterday and today again, it will happen again. I offer this opportunity to you also, because I do believe in sharing. And now, the secret is out. Well, I guess like the book THE SECRET, this really is not a secret either, but it is just a fact that people keep forgetting and no one remembers on a daily basis.

The greatest artist in the world, in the planet, well, the best, most famous, most popular artist in this world is God.

Yes, the greatest artist is God. And you and I have a chance to be with this greatest artist, not only every day but every single moment in our lives. Imagine that? Imagine living with the greatest artist in the world? And, I do. We do, everyone reading this does have access to the greatest artist in the world.

Why? For Heaven's sake, why do I say that? After all, you probably have read many books on art and probably have not seen God's name in there amongst the names of Picasso, or Degas or Chagall. But yet, we have living proof every single day that God reigns in the art world, in the nature world and He excels in every single thing that is on this earth.

I say this because I have seen the sky and the ocean. And there are no other more beautiful things in the planet (except of course babies and children), than these natural works of art. God is the One Who created awesome rivers, lakes, oceans and lands. God is the One Who created the North and South Pole and everything, and every land and every person in between the poles. When I look at the eagles, and owls, and when I look at the puffy white clouds in the sky, I remember that is my artist, my own, my very own most magnificent artist in the whole world. God created it all for me. Now you understand? Now you know why I have the opportunity to be with the world's most famous artist every day of my life. I have a God, the God, who made the seas, the sky, the land, the ice, the water, the weather and even the lightening bolts and He created them in magnificent beauty. Ahh, imagine that!

That beautiful, beautiful, sensitive, beaming baby is the best work of art that you will ever see in your whole lifetime, and the greatest artist in the world, only God, is responsible for creating all life.

Related : Driving Reckless

No comments:

Post a Comment