Saturday 12 June 2010

Phone First, Save Time, Have a Good Vacation!

Use Your Organizational Skills When Planning Vacations!

When you think of vacation, even of a day vacation, you never stop to think that ordinary, organizational skill are necessary or that they would be of use when planning a spur-of-the-moment day trip. But trust me with this, organization helps every time, each and every day, in no matter what you are planning and having a phone and using that phone, works!

Zoos Rock!

When is the last time that you have been to a zoo? Okay, so today, they might call these places Wildlife Conservation Centers, but for all intensive purposes we describe them as zoos. And when did you go there last? For me, it has been about two years. And I remember the day that I went there too. I had a special goal in mind. For me, I wanted to visit the zoo to see the panthers.

Leaving New York, Traveling To Pennsylvania, Just for the Big Cats!

So, I left New York State and drove all the way to the Philadelphia Zoo to see these beautiful panthers.

I arrive there and went to search for the panthers. Of course I would see all the other animals too but my goal was the panthers. There it was, the sign, it was posted there saying that the panthers were away. Imagine that? Coming from NYS to Pennsylvania to see panthers that were not even in the zoo.

That was the day that I learned my phone lesson. Phone first. Phone ahead if you are going to another state for the specific purpose of one thing. Had I phoned ahead I would have known that my panthers were not in town. And in a way, I am glad that I did not phone because I got to see the PA zoo for the first time. Now that was a great experience. I did get to see the free-running peacock and wow, I did get to see him spread his tail. That was worth the trip.

So, even though I had a great time at the zoo, I did learn the lesson that using a phone saves time and saves travel and in a day when gas is about over four dollars a gallon, using the phone saves gasoline.

Phone first!

My Links : Electrical Power Systems Printer Fuser Zune HD AV Dock Store

No comments:

Post a Comment