Saturday 24 July 2010

Green Tea? Give a Half-Gallon to Me!

Have you ever noticed that your habits change depending on where you are? If you watch yourself and your behavior does it change when you are indoors and when you are outdoors? I have just recently noticed that about myself. What is the difference? And how does this difference affect my life?

This is a question that I pose to you, about yourself. Do you eat or drink different foods and beverages when you are outdoors? Does the weather affect your habits? And if so, why? Could it be that the warmer weather now causes us and everyone else to drink more? And if so, what is your beverage of choice? For me I am glad that my beverage of choice has changed recently. I used to drink tons of Pepsi but I have switched to drinking green tea. So green tea is obviously more healthy for me than the Pepsi is. But then really thinking about it, I see that perhaps it is not the drink that is the problem for me but how often I drink it when I am indoors. I noticed that on a weekend day when I stay home, and I am busy doing things indoors, I tend to drink a half-gallon of green tea. Yes, that is right a whole half-gallon of ice tea. And I know that cannot be healthy, but it helps keep me cool in my warm apartment.

So what do you notice about your change in drinking or eating habits on days when you spend the whole day outdoors as opposed to days when you are indoors working on projects and or just watching television or organizing the place? Did you even notice a difference when there was a huge difference? Or is one day just like the next for you and do you stay exactly the same, weekends and or weekdays also?

Here is a challenge for you for this coming week. Write down every single thing that you drink and eat during the day and note whether you went outdoors or not. Do this for three weekends in a row and do this for three weeks in a row. After it is all over, look over your list. You might be very surprised at the outcome of your own observations.

Thanks To : Corrugated Plastic Game Controllers Store. LOWER Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment