Monday 8 March 2010

I Need You - And If You Read This Article, I Will Tell You Exactly How

"I need you. You need me. I love you. I need you to survive". You read those words. You know they are true. Your eyes tear up at the sounds and the music of that song. Yet you sit there so unconnected with the world. What is up? Recently I saw a video on a site online, and that video, once again, moved me to tears. I saw this video last year and probably the year before,and much time has passed and this year, I did a search and saw the video one more time. And as always, every time I see this video online, I am moved to play the song over and over and over. There is something so reaching about this message.

The pictures in the video are strong, sympathetic; some are strange, some are loving, some are so sad, and some are political. Never have I seen such a collection of different pictures in one video with one single message, and a message so strong that it touches every single human heart in the world. I hope this video circulates around the world at leave ten billion times. Yes, you say, that is a bit much? No, I hope it circulates around the world twenty-billion times and then comes back and begins over.

Though the video shows some pictures from war, and shows some radical and quite graphic pictures, the pictures certainly fit the words of the song and the song and the pictures make brains think in a way that they have not been thinking. All I can say is excellence. Someone guided this person to put these pictures together with this song and it is a complete success.

I write this article to pass the video on to you and would like your comments on the video, the song and what it makes you feel. How are you affected by this song, by this video? Has the message reached you? Have you changed anything in your life because you heard this song or because you saw this video? Please watch the video if you can, and truly listen to the words.

If you cannot watch the pictures, play the video and walk away from the computer and just listen to the words. But do listen . Come back here and comment. And leave a great note for that video maker at the site there.

That is all I have to say except this :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOURfblLVdg

" I need you. You need me. I love you. I need you to survive" .

Peace.

Tags : Buy Discount Nintendo DS | LOWER Prices LCD Monitors Store. LOWER Prices in The Same Item Portable Security Store

No comments:

Post a Comment