Monday 15 March 2010

Happy Potient Available For Everyone!

You are a winner. How? By following one simple set of instructions you can be and you are a winner in life. Now , you balk at that sentence and wonder how following one small bit of advice can make you a winner but yet you are still reading here. Good for you! You are a winner and you remain a winner, and in a few small sentences I am going to tell you the secret.

Now I have read this secret in more than one book; I have heard the secret in real life. I have even walked in on conversations about the topic. So what do you think the advice is about? Are you imagining it is about health? Is it about your diet or your exercise program? What in the world could this one bit of instruction be that can change your life for the better? Again, this is not a book review, but I must tell you that I read one single sentence inside of a paperback book and immeditely knew the value of that sentence. I was reading Inner Simplicity by Elaine St James, and I came across this helpful page. Now, I had already done this page in real life; I was already successful at achieving my goal regarding this one bit of advice that Elaine offers on page 128. But I re-read the advice just for one reason. I was sure that it would be helpful to someone online here who is reading my articles. In fact, I was sure that this bit of advice is most helpful to almost anyone that reads it. So I share it here with you. (And one note also, the reason why this article is not a book review is because the book is about 227 pages and yet, my article is only about one sentence in the book). So my article gives my opinions, feelings and my ideas and just touches on one single sentence in this book.

I bring this interesting and helpful sentence to you under the fair use doctrine of the copyright laws. Here it is, and I quote: Choose to Ignore an Insult. That is it. It is as simple as that.

Choose to ignore an Insult.

Are you aware of the power of that sentence and of the power that it brings to your own life if you choose to follow this simple advice? You are in charge of your life when you use that advice. No one else can take advantage of you once you put this principle into your life. You are in charge. So in the future when you meet up with insulting, angry individuals, remember those words,

Choose to ignore an insult!

Thanks To : Game Controllers Store. LOWER Prices

No comments:

Post a Comment