Tuesday 2 November 2010

March for truth, always a big goal

This week was tough for me. Wow. This is a first. I rarely say such things, and rarely admit that something goes wrong in my life. For the most part, I learned a smile on my face and take steps to ensure that no one knows I have a difficult time. But today, I admit, last week was rough. It 'nice to say that out loud. It makes almost anything easier for me. And if I had my first lesson that truth and honesty must prevail, I wouldannounced that it is good for me to prove that last week was tough. So I called out and say that I feel a bit 'better. And, of course, that one week that I feel better. So what to do when you have a difficult week? Do not you worry, fret, cry, run away from your situation? Whether you stop and be strong and diligent in the management of this sword of truth, faith and love more attracted to blockproblems in the future? What to do when you have a difficult week?

Some dive into the dark stories of travel and escape. Another leap in their horse and buggy and escape on holiday to renew their minds for a while '. (The truth is that the rest are taking holidays and a great way to manage stress. So while you're away to be closer to God, hear his voice, his teachings, the Bible and to remember why you on vacation. Your holiday will be your temporary shelter. Weall need temporary withdrawals. These small ponds of water in the deserts of life, something that keeps us calm and face the rest of life. So, yes, take a short break.

Still others are on the premises where they are and not move a muscle, such as turn their hearts, minds, minds and spirits of heaven and speak their minds to tell God what is the problem and ask him about the situation to go .

What are you doing? In what direction do you turn? Which wayyou take? Whatever your path, so that it always is, in fact, your path. In times of stress and trauma, we as people tend to appeal to men - of exhaustion and the tendency to copy cats do not know what the best thing to do. No matter what your situation, do not resort to copy or people-pleasing, because both of these will eventually be your downfall. God asks us to be original. He asks us to be ourselves, to get away from the crowd. He wantsus for God's children who are born and that means your original and faithful to God and true to ourselves. It was easy. Did you think that your problem at all now. Handover. And blessed, God is with you and assist you in all your problems, just have your head in his direction to put him and know him to be found. That was easy! Like the small round button that Staples sells, it was easy!

Problem solved, now what do you do?March forward in life with a new meaning, a new direction and a new instruction for the difficult times, times of crisis and possible trauma that may be in your present and your future! March forward in faith, and you can never fail.

And while they march forward in faith, walking through the channels of the truth, make sure you're honest with everyone you meet. Be honest. To help, I have a few quotes on all the truth. I will reprint it here in the spirit of "fair use"main patent, and hope to enjoy all meanings, words and thoughts that these quotations to express in your life.

From About.com

A small collection of quotes.

Miguel de Cervantes

In fact, rather than illuminates the truth hurts, and will always bear against falsehood, as oil does above water.

Sir Winston Churchill

The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack and can laugh at the ignorance, but in the end, there is.

BrianTracy

Sincerity is the main element of character

More thoughts from me, the author of these articles, e-zine @ write:

All my life I have believed in the truth. Before the age of seven, my grandfather taught me that what is true is good, and I do my best to tell the truth at all times. I know, as a human being, I'm not perfect and I know that as a man, is not one hundred percent true in everything I say and do. But the differenceto me is because I strive to be honest and sincere, this means that most of the time I'm honest and sincere. And in those moments that I'm not, it is by chance, and eventually, I come forward and admit my mistakes, and that he swings back to honesty.

Recommend : Online Fax Service Blu-Ray Movie Store. Network Attack Case, Information

No comments:

Post a Comment